dinsdag 4 september 2012

Rainbow Explosion


Yeah, Yeah, I know. This is the second time already that I change my name. But I just couldn't connect with Laces and Ribbons for some reason. It just didn't feel like my blog. And Nurdy Diary still didn't feel right as well..

So after thinking for a long time, I finally came up with a name. I made a few lists with stuff I liked, and the thing that I like the most, are colors. I want rainbow jeans and dresses and stuff.. So something with Rainbow in it.. I began putting words before and behind it. In the end, I was doubting between Over the Rainbow and Rainbow Explosion. And because Overtherainbow was already taken, it became Rainbow Explosion. I made a quick header, and tadaa! Let's hope I actually keep this one!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten