vrijdag 10 augustus 2012

Clothes and Chocolate

 

Today I went to a friends house and kinda destroyed the shirt I was wearing. So I dived into her closet and found this amazing shirt and stole a belt as well to finish the outfit with. This is the result. After that we went outside to make a few pictures, and because we were bored. We also got some chocolate we wanted to eat, so we decided to go on a little picnick.


Oh! We also made a few pictures of the chocolate. It. Was. Delicious. We got them at the 'n joy chocolate in my town. Did I already say it was delecious? When you're in Holland, and your visiting Dordrecht, dude, go to the Vriesestraat! GO THERE AND GET SOME CHOCOLATE!

A picture of the chocolate we had. We also got a few fruit-bits. It was really nice. We got pear, apple and cinnamon, lavender and peach. The fruit pieces were Apple, Mango and Strawberry. They all were delicious. But I reccomend the apple and cinnamon ones!

Picture of the front of the store. Seriously, when you're in Dordrecht, the netherlands, LOOK FOR THIS STORE! It's sooooooo delicious..

Yeah.. Maybe I'm a chocaholic.. Hehe.

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Lol~ the first 5 pics I know exactly where it was take! (first 2 in Ridderkerk and last 3: a 5 minute walk from my house, in Dordt)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen