maandag 10 september 2012

Project: Winter Blues

I already posted it on my Dutch blog. But when I was scrolling on Tumblr I found this amazing look I wanted to share with all of you!


I want to make my own version of this look, and that's my project for the upcoming weeks!
What I am going to need for this look:
- A black 'cape'
- Bright blue dress
- Black tights or malliot.
- Matching blue shoes
- Black or blue scarf and gloves
- Black or blue earwarmers
- Maybe Armwarmers (?)

And I might add some matching accesoires. But yeah, this is the project I am going to work on from now on. And I hope it'll look good on me! I just simply love this look, for some reason. It's time to go down E-bay Lane and visit a lot of shops for these items! When I have an update I'll put it on my blog!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten